DemotedStardroidDemotedStardroid

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Megaman Dubstep Remake Megaman Dubstep Remake

Pure audio gold. Not only have you taken a source material that so many have remixed and remixed it well, you've done it in a seamless way that brings new life and sets the bar that much higher for future remixers. You've earned yourself a new listener for sure.

Megaman 7: Shade Man! Megaman 7: Shade Man!

I love how this captures the eerie quality associated with Shade Man's theme. The bell chimes add to the effect very well.

The heavy beat treads a line between "being there" and sometimes overpowering the main melody.

However, overall, this piece was really enjoyable. I'm definitely downloading it for my personal library.

KatzuyaSagara responds:

n_n Sorry for posting to late a response, but I was fixing my PC.
I'm grateful to you for listening to my remix, and for download it, It makes me happy =)

Mega Man II (GB) - Metal Man Mega Man II (GB) - Metal Man

Schweet!

Mad props to anyone who can make Gameboy Mega Man II Metal Man stage sound as good to my ears as NES Mega Man 2 Metal Man stage. And you deserve mad props for this.

That's what I call R n R That's what I call R n R

"I cannot stop looking"

Subjectwise, on the one hand I am disturbed, and on the other hand I am bloody amused.

Technical skill -- It's bloody amazing.

10/10 both because it is amazing and because it broke my brain in a disturbingly amusing way.

Dr Wile E. Dr Wile E.

"I laughed and nostalgia'd"

First off--props to you for actually being able to work with the one hilarious concept that I have never been able to work with. (Oh, I saw the potential for the pun, but my sketch tools just wouldn't translate it to paper).

On a technical note, I love the extremely cartoony feel with the bright colors and the exaggerated expression. I would have liked to see more flow and folds to the labcoat, but that's just my personal preference, it may or may not fit your style.

On a personal note, I really do love it. It's HILARIOUS, and it's a callback to two fond memories of my childhood: Wile E. Coyote from Looney Tunes and Dr. Wily from Megaman. Consider this a favorite, man.